Monday, May 14, 2007

Back From the East

I'm back from vacation. But I'm still trying to compile thoughts and revelations about life, the universe and everything. So I'm going to cut and paste the exact same blog post I threw onto Myspace yesterday:

I'm back from vacation. Didn't really take a lot of photos this time. But I took enough to figure out that my new camera sucks. I swear I'm going to go back to film. But here's a few I thought I'd share -

This is an exercise in figure/ground relationships from Battery Park.



This is a pigeon butt near the East River. I believe I'm probably the first person in the history of the world to utter the words, "I can't wait to post the pigeon butt on my blog."



And this is me buzzed up after the Sam Adams tour in Boston. I have to state for the record that they were MUCH more generous with their samples than Guinness was.

Needless to say, there was much eating, drinking and carousing that happened off camera, from a pub called The Dead Poet on the upper west side of Manhattan to horeshoes and bocci ball at a bar somewhere outside of Bristol. And Spamalot was quite an experience. I'll go into in more later. Right now I need to catch up on the Sopranos.

... except now I have caught up with the Sopranos and it blew my mind. Speaking of blowing minds, tomorrow I will post about a book I am finally reading that I bought for the plane ride.

No comments: